Qatar's first elevator maintenance company
We maintain elevators and escalators
- Disassembly maintenance of the break mechanism
- Measure the break distance by performing no-load brake
- Ensure compliance test with the manufacturer requirements
- Grooves check for traction sheave
- Perform no-load traction test
- Measure leveling accuracy to ensure traction and leveling accuracy
- Check locks mechanism for passenger safety
- Inspect electrical contacts to prevent electrical damage to the elevators
Darwish Lift Solutions
Lift Solutions adopted Qatar’s regulatory body requirements in the elevator field including international standards such as EN 81 – 1 :1998+A3:2009, 141.
Darwish Lift Solutions focuses on seven most important safety features for enhancing the existing lifts.
The first four features for lift passenger safety are:
- Maintenance in brake system
- Protection for unintended car movement
- Protection of ascending car overspeed
- Car door mechanical lock and door safety edge
The above safety measures are considered essential and are recommended to be taken with priority. Whereas the remaining three solutions are:
- Installation of intercom and cctv (at client choice)
- Obstruction safety measures to protect suspension ropes from slippery condition
- Installation of automatic rescue devices.